Wednesday, September 24, 2008

VLAD TV

Dear Diary:

Boy, was I impressed with Vladimir Putin when I met him!

He told me how he had shut down all opposition to
him
in the public media: newspaper, TV, everything!

That's such a cool idea! I hate reporters always asking challenging questions that put me on the defensive. They should have more respect than that. Who do these little snot-nosed reporters think they are, anyway?! After all, I'm the fucking Prime Minister!

So far, I've whipped the press gallery into shape, so I can control the questions they ask me. And, thankfully, Scrums are a thing of the past. They think I'm a wimp for running away from Scrums and reporters' tough questions. But I'm not. This is STRONG LEADERSHIP. People like strong leadership.

The next step is to decide how to punish that damn CBC! They constantly refuse to just parrot my press releases -- and actually want to do investigative reporting!

Maybe it's time to shut those bastards down for good, just like my buddy Vlad is doing in Russia. Over there, investigative journalism is now a crime.

In the survey I sent out recently, most Conservatives said they were happy to shut down or commercialize the CBC. Except that traitor Jim Abbott.

It'll take some work, but one day I will make people realize that Canadian culture is crap and that we should adopt American culture, American reporting style, and American ownership of Canadian Boadcasting.

Note to self: make this the next topic for a cabinet meeting.

No comments: